Sunday, April 26, 2009

Family Time...


Here is a picture of me my husband and three little tikes. I can still call them tikes, because they are still shorter than both of us...All though no for long. My oldest is getting up there, 10 years old now and almost as tall as me. this picture was taken last summer. It was a hot day and my youngest's face cracks me up!!! That is totally his personality too. He starts kindergarten this fall. Gosh, what will I do with all that free time? I can give you one clue... Sewing!!! Lots and lots of sewing!!!

Take care and enjoy the day,
Tammy

1 comment:

Kathleen A Foley Grimm 'KAF' said...

Hi Tammy, Such a sweet family picture!
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Kaf

Winter Wonder

Well, it has just started snowing here at our house in the woods. I love the sight of fresh snow. It makes me want to start creating those lovely winter prodjects...

My Little Elephant

My Little Elephant
Tattered Mohair